Version 4.1 is available to all our clients. Some of the new features include:
- Check (cheque) batching option allows you to print one check for multiple transactions to be processed on the same day.
- Processing date can be configured for transactions that have been closed and need to be reversed to fix incorrect information.
- Commission plans can be configured to use current date instead of the Closing Date of the transaction.
- Support city and state taxes that are calculated on the broker’s portion or the gross commission ONLY. When gross commission is configured, users have option to specify the applicable resource to automatically generate the check/cheque, if required.
- Support up to six fees related to transaction
Detailed Summary of Enhancements can be viewed at http://tinyurl.com/kf4he77
Did You Know?
Back Office supports the ability to track income/expenses by transaction type. This feature allows brokerages to see income for referrals, new homes, etc.
Q: How can we enter transaction referrals from other brokerages?
A: The best way to deal with one of your agents who is receiving a referral from another brokerage is to handle it like a buying-end transaction. The referring office should be entered as the Selling Broker, so that you are still able to invoice them for commission receivable. We always recommend that the referring office enclose a copy of their transaction record sheet, so that users can enter the correct Seller and Buyer details.